Thursday, October 2, 2008

Looking Forward to General Conference

With the state of things as they are in this country and in the world at this time, I suspect that many people are looking forward to General Conference this weekend and will be listening for counsel and inspiration that will help them navigate through the treacherous financial-economic-political-global/personal-crisis maze that confronts all of us. Conference is always a time of revelation. The Spirit unfailingly whispers to us answers to those things that trouble us.



I have lately been plagued by troubled feelings and disturbed dreams. I quite enjoyed the spirit of the RS Broadcast last Saturday. It was comforting and uplifting, full of hope and faith. I need more of that every day of my life! I know I will feel better from listening to Conference.