Thursday, August 13, 2009

Looking for Space?





I woke up this morning with a pain in the neck.

(No. That is NOT code for The Knight. LOL)

In my pain-wracked condition, I glanced at the calendar hanging in the bathroom. I've been looking at this particular picture every day, now, since August 1. It's a Gary Patterson cat calendar. He draws crazy cartoon cats. August's cat is a Siamese who has OD'd on catnip. The cat is lying on his back with his eyes crossed and his tongue hanging out the side. The caption is "Space Cat-Det."

Did I mention that I was in pain? I tried to remember what the caption meant. I had figured it out a few days ago. But now, I had to think about it again.




Really think.




Cat Detective?




No, that couldn't be it.


I repeated it silently to myself: Space Cat-Det.


... Ahhhh, yes.



I guess that makes two of us! LOL


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I hope you feel better soon! Too bad you couldn't post the picture!

Rebecca's Oasis said...

Don't feel bad Mom. Been there... done that... :)

The happy thing is that you figured it out. You could have spent the day wondering "why?" or "what?" That's when you know it's BAD.

Katscratchme said...

I love Gary Patterson's cats. I had a calendar at one point. :)